Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Best Experience yet....

There are vibrations that people say occur right before you can project out of your body. After several attempts to at least feel these vibrations, I finally felt them.

I started my excersises but fell asleep so fast I didnt have time to concentrate on OB. So, I started to dream. Now I have always had very vivid dreams I can still remember many dreams that I have had from years ago with great detail.

I was dreaming that I was teaching 4 classes at once. But I had split myself into 4 people (all looking like me). And a 5th one from which I viewed the other 4. I then realized at that moment, that I was dreaming. I suddenly became aware of small vibrations. Instead of getting excited I focused on them and they soon became incredibly strong, almost overpowering. Then I felt like I was going incredibly fast while vibrating. Now all this was real, conscious, I was not dreaming. I felt like I was going to fast that I started to float and I could feel my body lifting. Then my fear kicked in. I couldnt breathe, or it felt like I was suffocating. I took in a deep breath and remained focused but the suffocating feeling was still there. Then my little girl starting crying and ruined my concentration and I shot up out of bed wide awake.

This is the closest I have been to having an OBE so far. Once I do, I will tell you

2 comments:

Prophazuh said...

It sounds like you were close to having an OBE! It's unfortunate that the experience ended due to an unexpected circumstance but at least you got to experience the vibrations and felt your body rising. This has got to make you more confident that you'll be able to go OOB soon since you were so close.

+Explorer+ said...

lucky i havent gotten any strong vibrations. Just feels like ants crawling over my torso for like 5 seconds and thats it.