Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dreams

I am trying to start a dream/astral projection journal. I honestly have not started yet because the snooze is the best thing ever invented! Well, the reason for this is to remember my dreams more. I know I have very vivid dreams all the time bc countless times I have woke up acting them out. If I can start remembering my dreams more, it means that I can start being aware of them will I am sleeping. This will cause me to have a lucid dream.

A lucid dream itself would be amazing to have. I have had control of my dreams many times but never really knew how amazing I could have made it. Normally I realize I am dreaming in a monster dream and I take over to kill the monster. I have had flying dreams where I knew I was dreaming and took control. But never did I ever take full control.

With this I can astral project through a lucid dream. My body is already asleep and now my mind is alert to the dream and all I would have to do is an exit strategy (I learned this from readings, not personally....yet!)

Anyways, My most recent dream was a few nights ago. I was sitting in a room with other friends of mine and I was watching them sleep, but I myself was also asleep in my dream watching them sleep (it was wierd). Well, one by one I watched them all Astrally Project. I was amazed and pissed off at the same time. They were doing what I have been wanting to do. I was watching it. I tried in the dream and couldnt do it. I awoke in the morning frustrated.

*Just thought of this*
I wonder if this pointed out an underlying fear I have. I think I fear that I cant project. That I do not have the power to project myself into the Astral Plain. I will write this down in my journal

2 comments:

Maximus said...

I guess it's the frustration of your subconscious mind that you cannot project.

But I got to tell you... you are way ahead and gifted than you think, compared to me, who is trying for years (never passing the vibrational state).

So have confidence and patients, that's the key. We will succeed one day.

And yes, dream journals are good for lucid dreams.. that's what I do too.

I'm a fellow AstralPulse member and blogger - maximus

Good luck

David Mathis said...

You need to start posting