Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Intro

This whole blog to for me to write/type out my dreams and Out of Body/Astral Projection experiences.

I have recently been turned on towards the idea of projecting ones spirit out of their physical body. I have read many websites and have starting reading a few books on the subject so that I may have as much information as possible. I try every day to have this experience.

If this is possible, as many say it is, then it would then be my goal to learn how to do it and share it freely with others so they could realize their potential.

I have been trying now for about a week. I have tried relaxation, concentration, visualization, and imagination excersises, and so far all I have gotten are constant dreams every night. One night I did not do these excersises I didnt have a dream and didnt sleep as well. So If anything, I will get some good rest!!!

No comments: